Happy 4th of July everyone! A big celebration on the 4th of July has always been a tradition for my family. Celebrating our independence and celebrating my Grandfathers birthday! While he is no longer with us, he was an amazing man who served his country and so the celebration continues!
Of course no celebration would be complete with out dessert! And this 4th of July cake is sure to be a hit! When cut into each layer of cake explodes with colors just like the fireworks we see in the sky on this day!
- Simply take out some of your batter and divide it into two cups.
- Color one with red gel coloring (such as AmeriColor) and the other with blue gel coloring.
- Next fill your cake pan with your regular batter.
- Then add droplets of the red and blue batter randomly through out your cake.
- Using a tooth pick simply swirl thru the droplets creating a random burst of color patter.
- Bake and your done!
Be safe and have a wonderful 4th everyone!
4th of July Cake, Cake, Fireworks Cake, Fireworks, Cake Decorating, Baking, Holiday Cakes